EOSC-hub brings together multiple service providers to create the Hub: a single contact point for European researchers and innovators to discover, access, use and reuse a broad spectrum of resources for advanced data-driven research.
Collaboration with PHIDIAS
- Joint dissemination and communication activities
- Mutually referencing our projects on our respective websites;
- Supporting each other through social medial (LinkedIn and Twitter);
- Informing each other about ongoing activities, upcoming events and webinars;
- Potentially contributing or co-locate an event or webinar on relevant topics
Extra visibility and opportunity to join the eosc events.
Establishing further links between the EOSC and HPC communities.
RIA - Research and Innovation action
100 partners across the globe, 23 EU countries and 2 non-EU
€ 33 205 686,31