Final Impact Webinar - The path towards new services to increase HPC and Data capacities
See the downloadable slides below.
Description and Scope
After a 36-month journey, this Webinar aims at presenting the tangible outputs achieved by the Phidias HPC initiative at service of the European HPC and Research community, including main features, concrete impact and prospective advantages for Research & HPC ecosphere, mostly in conjunction with the 4 key pillars of the project:
- Building a prototype for earth scientific data.
- Enabling Open Access to HPC Services.
- Strengthening FAIRisation.
- Creating a framework combining computing, dissemination and archiving resources.
The Webinar will feature representatives of the entire Consortium with the specific goal to provide an exhaustive overview of the main advancements of the three Use Cases impacting the Satellite Data, Marine and Ocean data, and Earth Observation research communities, and to share the most meaningful and innovative lessons learned.
Who should attend
- Earth Observation, Marine and Satellite Data Community
- HPC Researchers and Developers
- Introduction of the Webinar - Corentin Lefevre, Neovia Innovation Download
- Building a prototype for Earth Science Data and HPC services: PHIDIAS' overview & main results - Boris Dintrans, CINES
- Screening and targeting atmospheric pollution events from huge amount of satellite data - Pascal Prunet, SPASCIA Download
- From millions of data points to a climatology: using DIVAnd on the cloud - Charles Troupin, University of Liege
- Overview and next step of Exascale in Europe - Claudio Scalese, EuroHPC JU
- Business Catalog: Bridging the gap between users and datasource - Matthieu Bastianelli, Geomatys
- The PHIDIAS Scientific Use Committee - Francois Bodin, University of Rennes Download
- The technical architecture of PHIDIAS HPC - Jean Christophe Penalva, CINES Download
- Roundtable Session
- Wrap-up and Conclusions