Final Impact Webinar - The path towards new services to increase HPC and Data capacities
Description and Scope
After a 36-month journey, this Webinar aims at presenting the tangible outputs achieved by the Phidias HPC initiative at service of the European HPC and Research community, including main features, concrete impact and prospective advantages for Research & HPC ecosphere, mostly in conjunction with the 4 key pillars of the project:
- Building a prototype for earth scientific data.
- Enabling Open Access to HPC Services.
- Strengthening FAIRisation.
- Creating a framework combining computing, dissemination and archiving resources.
The Webinar will feature representatives of the entire Consortium with the specific goal to provide an exhaustive overview of the main advancements of the three Use Cases impacting the Satellite Data, Marine and Ocean data, Earth Observation research communities and to share the most meaningful and innovative lessons learned.
Who should attend
- Earth Observation, Marine and Satellite Data Community
- HPC Researchers and Developers
Agenda will be available soon!